| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Kilcawley Hall, designed by Abram Garfield, was constructed in 1907-1908 as the Murray Library. It is a one-story building of dull red brick, with columns of white cement and a flat roof surrounded by a white railing. Originally it housed several classrooms, a general reference room with a large colonial fireplace, a newspaper and magazine storage room, and a large basement storage room.
The building was renovated in 1976 and renamed Kilcawley Hall in honor of a donor. It now houses the offices of the college president, the institutional advancement department, and a small museum containing Indian artifacts. A formal boardroom is located where the book stacks once stood.