| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Comstock House is named for Anna Botsford Comstock, the first woman to be named a member of the Board of Trustees. It is the largest of the early William Smith College residences and includes dining and social facilities.
Larson, Jens Frederick, and Archie MacInnes Palmer. Architectural Planning of the American College. New York and London: McGraw-Hill, 1933.
Smith, Warren Hunting. Hobart and William Smith: The History of Two Colleges. Geneva, NY: Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 1972.