John Wesley Hall
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
John Wesley Hall was the first building constructed after the founding of the College in 1913. The building represents the history and dedication of the many people who helped Ferrum become the institution it is today. The building was originally constructed as a residence hall with dining facilities. Currently it serves as the main administration building on campus.
Hurt, Frank Benjamin. A History of Ferrum College: An Uncommon Challenge 1914-1974. Roanoke, VA: Stone Printing Company, 1977.