| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Built in 1905, the Carnegie building is a brick, two-story building, with a pedimented entrance porch, fluted columns with ionic capitals, and a central dome. Originally the home of the college library, today it houses the Development, Alumni Affairs, and Public Relations offices.
Eaddy, Mary Ann. Converse College Historic District. National Register of Historic Places designation report. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Interior/National Park Service, 1975.
Kibler, Lillian Adele. The History of Converse College. Spartanburg, SC: Converse College, 1973.
Willis, Jeffrey R. Converse College: A Pictorial History. Spartanburg, SC: Converse College, 2001.