| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Twichell Auditorium was built in 1898-1899 following the design of Charles C. Hook. It is a two-story, arched brick building that is connected by a one-story bridge to the east wing of Wilson Hall.
Eaddy, Mary Ann. Converse College Historic District. National Register of Historic Places designation report. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Interior/National Park Service, 1975.
Kibler, Lillian Adele. The History of Converse College. Spartanburg, SC: Converse College, 1973.
Willis, Jeffrey R. Converse College: A Pictorial History. Spartanburg, SC: Converse College, 2001.