| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Addison Hall was the primary building constructed when the college moved to River Forest from Addison Illinois in 1913. The massive columns at the main entrance are the classical image of what is today Concordia University. The building is in good condition and has been well maintained even though it has been badly damaged by fire twice in its history.
Master Plan. Concordia University, River Forest, IL.