| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
The original configuration of Brescia Hall was completed in 1921. A South wing in 1925, and a North wing in 1926. The interior was painted in 1988 1989 and 1997 1998. Some roof work was done in 1990. Deferred maintenance issues include roof repair, stone pointing, and electrical work.
Brescia Hall maintains the Collegiate Gothic style prevalent in many campus buildings, and was recognized in the February 1927 issue of American Architect. It has housed students for over 80 years.
American Architect (February 1927).