Howe-Childs Gate House
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Greystone, the estate of Pittsburgh industrialist and political leader Thomas M Howe (1808-1877). Acquired by the college in 1950, it served as a dormitory until it was sold in the early 1980s. Reacquired by Chatham in 2000, restoration of the house for use as a visitor center for the college and guest house accommodations is now nearing completion. Howe-Childs Gate House is also home to the college arboretum.