| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Named for President E. C. McLeod, the two-story wood-framed, masonry veneer building was constructed during the summer of 1945 and, until its subsequent renovations, it was the oldest women's dormitory on campus. In 1968 McLeod Hall was temporarily used for teachers' offices, conference rooms, the post office, and campus bookstore. It was renovated in 1969 and was used as a Student Activities Center from 1978-80. Currently the building is used as an administrative annex that houses the offices of External Relations, Public Relations, Institutional Advancement, Alumni Relations and Planned Giving, Church Relations, Government Relations, Institutional Research, Institutional Effectiveness, and Vice President for Information Technology.
Campus Master Plan Update. 2002. Wiley College, Marshall, TX.
Marshall (TX) Wiley Reporter. 1972-1973.
Wiley College Catalog. [Marshall, TX: Wiley College], 2002-2004.
Wiley College Catalog. [Marshall, TX: Wiley College], 1992-1995.
Wiley College Faculty Handbook. [Marshall, TX: Wiley College], July 2002.