| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
The eighty-year-old Bradley House was acquired by the College in 1954 and has since been the home of Wesleyan College presidents. Its Georgian design blends seamlessly with the architecture of the original campus buildings. The fifteen-room house was featured on the Cherry Blossom Tour of Homes in March 1999.
Akers, Samuel L. The First Hundred Years of Wesleyan College, 1836-1936. Macon, GA: Wesleyan College, 1976.
Macon Magazine (April/May 1999).
Miller, Margaret. "The Founding and Early History of Wesleyan College." M. A. thesis, University of Georgia, 1935.
Quillian, William Fletcher. A New Day for Historic Wesleyan. Nashville, TN: Printed for Wesleyan College, Publishing House Methodist Episcopal Church, [1928?].
Rees, Frances. "A History of Wesleyan Female College from 1836 to 1874." M. A. thesis, Emory University, 1935.
Thomas, Kenneth H., Bamby Ray, and Lynn Speno. Wesleyan College Historic District. National Register of Historic Places designation report. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Interior/National Park Service, 2004.
Wesleyan Magazine (Spring/Summer 1999).