| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Sunderland Hall, built in 1929, was named for the Laura Sunderland School of Concord, North Carolina, which had been closed. The building was funded through the auspices of the Board of National Missions. It was renovated in 1969 and 1979 with a major restoration in 1990 funded by the Public Welfare Foundation, Cannon Foundation, Arthur Vining Davis Foundation and Mr. and Mrs. Roger McGuire. Warner Commons honors Mr. Donald T. Warner, long-time trustee of the college and his wife, Claudia Marsh Warner.
Holden, Reuben A. Warren Wilson College: A Centennial Portrait. [Swannanoa, NC: Warren Wilson College,] 1994.
Jensen, Henry W. A History of Warren Wilson College: On the Occasion the College's Eightieth Anniversary. [s.l.: s.n.,] 1974.
Martin, Elizabeth G., comp. The Buildings of Warren Wilson College. [s.l.: s.n.,] 1972.