St. Philips Chapel
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
St. Philip's Chapel was built in 1931 and dedicated in 1935, ten years after Voorhees became affiliated with the Episcopal Church. St. Philip's was built entirely by students in the Building Trades Department of what was then the Voorhees Industrial School. The building is currently in good condition.
Voorhees College Historic District. National Register of Historic Places designation report. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Interior/National Park Service, 1982.