| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Anniversary Hall was built and dedicated in 1926 on the 50th anniversary of the college. Rio Grande had begun to focus on teacher education in 1915 and has produced thousands of teachers since.
The building was completely gutted and renovated in the 1980's. There were few changes to the exterior with the exception of new windows.