| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Sampson Hall originally housed the college bookstore. After the bookstore moved, it became a classroom for a couple of years and now provides office space for the University Public Relations and the Mann Health and Wellness Center. It is connected to the Union building by a covered Gothic arched walkway. The building is made of limestone and has a flat roof. It was named in honor of Delbert Sampson, former Chair of Psychology, built in 1959.
Klinger, George. We Face the Future Unafraid: A Narrative History of the University of Evansville. Evansville, IN: University of Evansville Press, 2003.
Olmsted, Ralph. From Institute to University. Evansville, IN: University of Evansville, 1983.