| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Originally built in 1901, Banfield-Durham Hall is one of the oldest buildings on campus. It was renovated in 2001, at which time the exterior was completely restored, including copper guttering. The interior recaptured a domed ceiling that had been hidden by drop ceilings. Both interior and exterior follow the original style. The building has Gothic spires, making it the tallest building on campus. Banfield-Durham is the primary academic building of Tennessee Wesleyan College and is used for classrooms, offices, and computer labs.