| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Birthright Hall was erected in 1951 and renovated in 1975. It was named in honor of Charles and Bettie Birthright, former slaves who amassed sizable wealth and who for many years were the largest benefactors to Stillman College. Birthright Hall provides a facility for physical education and athletic activities.
Sykes, William M. Historical Development of Stillman College. Tuscaloosa, AL: University of Alabama Press, 1930.
Terri, Paul W. ed. A Study of Stillman Institute. Tuscaloosa, AL: University of Alabama Press, 1946.