| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Winsborough Hall was erected by the Women of the Presbyterian Church in 1922 and bears the name of Mrs. Hallie Paxon Winsborough. The building was renovated in 1987 and continues to be a residence hall for women, now reserved exclusively for seniors.
Sykes, William M. Historical Development of Stillman College. Tuscaloosa, AL: University of Alabama Press, 1930.
Terri, Paul W. ed. A Study of Stillman Institute. Tuscaloosa, AL: University of Alabama Press, 1946.