President Residence Hall
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
President Hall has undergone periodic renovations to modernize and maintain proper facilities for its residents. The builders of the expansion of 1947 so seamlessly blended the old and the new that even a trained eye may fail to notice any differences. The expansion completed the original plan, as shown in blueprints dating to 1924.
The significance of the building is that it has served as the home-away-from-home for numerous generations of students.