| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Clark Hall was the women's dormitory built as the companion to Carnegie Hall. Clark is the easternmost building of three structures built in the 1910s and also displays classical arches in its windows and doorways. The student lounge in the center of the first floor is now a commuter student lounge. Clark was built with the red brick that is common to the older buildings on campus.
Clark is no longer a women's dormitory; it is now used for various student related offices, with some faculty offices and classrooms.
McKendree College History, 1928-1978. Paducah, KY: Turner Publishing, 1996.
Selected items in College collections (including yearbooks, newspapers, catalogs, clippings). Archives. McKendree College, Lebanon, IL.
Steen, Robert, McKendree College. Lebanon, IL: McKendree College, 1948.
Walton, William A. Centennial McKendree College History with St. Clair County. Lebanon, IL: McKendree College, 1928.