Hugh S. Alexander Alumni House
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
The Alexander Alumni House was originally built in 1926 for use as the President's House and has undergone recent renovation to provide first floor ADA access along with kitchen remodeling. All of the College Presidents lived in the house between 1926 and 1984, when it was converted to the Alumni House. As the Alumni House, it provides overnight accommodations for college guests and campus visitors.
Macalester College. Macalester College--A Century and Beyond. St. Paul, MN: Macalester College, 1985.